|Stargate38||Date: Wednesday, 27.08.2014, 17:41 | Message # 1|
|Based on the map of TirNaobe, and the planet Thera, in the links below, try to find WayraHyena's home system: |
1. The system must have 2 Terra planets, or 1 Terra and 1 Desert, in the Habitable Zone with multicellular life.
2. The system must be in the Milky Way or Andromeda Galaxy, or their satellite galaxies.
3. Both world must have at least 1 large moon (like ours), or be a moon of another planet (for tides), and have similar diameters.
4. Atmospheric pressure must be close to Earth's (0.5-2.0 atm).
5. Eccentricity must be <0.2
6. Star can be any type, but preferably G, K or M (they have longer lifespans).
7. Thera seems to receive a lot less light then it's neighbor, so try to find a system where the 2 have a large gap between them, with/without a dwarf planet and/or asteroid belt.
8. The star can be either catalog or procedural.
So far, I've found 1 close match (even the continents are similar), but the inner world has too much pressure, and the suns have too short a lifespan. Also, the life on these 2 is unicellular. Probably hasn't been colonized by multicellular life yet.
Edited by Stargate38 - Thursday, 28.08.2014, 19:47